Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Song of the Day #46 - it's the greatest thing you'd ever imagine

So I saw Panic! At The Disco tonight at the Roxy. Totally unexpectedly. It was a really good time...I'd never seen them before and they kinda rocked out.  The set was only a little over an hour, but they played most of the essentials off both their older albums (which are so amazingly different it's kind of weird), as well as some new stuff.  I'd say the new stuff is closer to the first album than the second, but overall still sorta different comparatively.  I respect that.  For the song of the day I thought about giving y'all their new track , and then I thought about being cliche and giving you one from the first album, but I think I'm actually going to go with one of the really catchy numbers off of Pretty. Odd. (album #2).  Cause, I mean...why not?

Panic! At the Disco - Pas de Cheval


ps - the limousines (sotd #7) opened with a nice little 5 song set.  thoroughly enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment