Monday, June 18, 2012

Song of the Day #225 - i'm scared of the city

So after a brief 8 month hiatus, I figured maybe I'd start this back up again.  I've got a ton of catching up to do, but I'm also really lazy....so this may not last too long...

I guess lets start with one of my favorite bands to come out in the last couple years...AWOLNATION.  You've certainly heard 'Sail' and now 'Not Your Fault' is getting some play, but here's another one I really dig.  They killed at Coachella (where a totally unexpected Macy Gray came out and sang 'Sail' with them).

AWOLNATION - Jump On My Shoulders

ps - see you tomorrow....maybe....
pss - i'll make a spotify playlist of all the songs to date at some point (though not all of the songs are even on there), and i just noticed that my formally complete grooveshark playlist (linked on the side) had about 50 songs deleted from it, so that's messed up, too... ay dios mio.

No comments:

Post a Comment