Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Song of the Day #552 - i'm a hungry man ever since you went away

EDIT (8/12/14):  I'm an idiot and just realized I actually posted 'Mothers Daughters Sisters and Wives' before.  On 7/9/11 to be exact (Song of the Day #167). To correct my ways, I have picked another Voxtrot song...which is great since I probably spent 10 minutes trying to decide between that original song and the one below...


Only because yesterday when I was pulling up 'Normal Person' on Spotfiy, I noticed they had Voxtrot in the related artists list and it just took me back...  Great Austin band that dissolved way too soon.  Listened to their first 2 ep's for a long, long time.  Time to revisit!

Voxtrot - Raised By Wolves

ps - i even went to college with one of the guys in the band

No comments:

Post a Comment