Sunday, January 11, 2015

Song of the Day #619 - light up, light up, as if you have a choice

Happy 2015!  We're gonna start off the year with a series of songs that are on my Spotify playlist entitled "Songs I Forgot About".  Basically, it a list of songs I enjoy that I really don't listen to much (if at all) these days, but that I happened to come across in the recent past and thought, "man, i really like this song and I can't remember the last time I listened to it.  I guess I seem to have forgotten about it so I should put it on that playlist that I made in Spotify that is intended for songs that fit this same description of events and then I can listen to it more...", Enjoy.

First stop, Snow Patrol!  Really, the whole Final Straw album should be on this list. So good.

Run - Snow Patrol

ps - foo fighters just played for 3.5 hours.  dave grohl is the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment