Sunday, February 6, 2011

Song of the Day #22 - are these times contagious?

Remember when people used to actually buy movie soundtracks?  And when music videos for songs on a soundtrack had scenes from the movie?  Those were the days.  I listened to soundtracks all the time back in high school.....Can't Hardly Wait, American Pie, Baseketball, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Godzilla, The Faculty, Scream 2, and Empire Records, immediately come to mind as being pretty sweet.  The Varsity Blues soundtrack was another in regular rotation and with that being a football movie and it being Super Bowl Sunday and all, I figured I'd pick a song from that for today. It was tough to choose because there's so many good options: Foo Fighters, Green Day, Third Eye Blind, Black Lab, Janus Stark, Loudmouth, Fastball... But I think I'm going to go with a little Collective Soul. 

Collective Soul - Run

ps - i don't want....your life.
pss - packers to win AND cover

No comments:

Post a Comment