Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is This The Real Life? (You've Probably Already Seen This)

I came to love Bohemian Rhapsody through Wayne's World, and then learned all the lyrics to it through Weird Al Yankovic's polka version (you had a Weird Al phase, too, admit it)...but there's no denying it's just a phenomenal song.  Well, now the Muppets have put together their own rendition...and it's pretty kickass.  It has taken the internets by storm (over 3.8 million views in 4 days of just this one posting on youtube), so you've probably already seen it....but since I approve, and this is all about things I approve...here you go:




My favorite part?  The mahna mahna guy! If you don't who that is, watch below.



I don't even know why this is so great...but I loved it as a kid, and still do.  I even have it on my phone as a potential ringtone...but after about 12 weird looks from people when my phone rang, I figured I should probably switch it...

And well, for good measure...


Happy Thanksgiving!

Currently on my Winamp (suck it, iTunes!): The Academy Is... - LAX to O'Hare (that was me yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment