Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is the first post of a totally original blog the likes of which the world has never seen before...

...not really...

So, I actually registered this blog during the first week of January 2009 as part of a New Year's resolution to get myself writing regularly (at least a little bit) again, and now 11 months later, I figure maybe it's time I get it going...  I'm not really sure what this is going to be, or for how long I'm going to keep up with it, but let's see what happens with this initial experiment...  I sort of see this as a forum for me to share with the world (or really just the 3 people that come across the blog by accident) things I like, things I find interesting, things I believe to be absolutely repulsive....really just things that elicit some sort of reaction from me when I see or experience them, and instantly think I'd like people to see or know about.  I have a feeling it's not going to be too much writing, and a lot more link sharing with a few words here and there, but whatevs...  LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!

Maybe there'll be a 2nd post one day...

Currently on my Winamp (suck it, iTunes!): Pearl Jam - Unemployable
(sort of a fitting song, I guess)

1 comment:

  1. YO NICK, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT PORTOSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM WAS ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS OF ALL TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete