Friday, January 28, 2011

Song of the Day #14 - now that the smoke's gone...

We're going old school today....this really takes me back.  It popped up in a movie I saw today here at Sundance called I Melt With You starring Rob Lowe, Thomas Jane, and Jeremy Piven.  It's an absolute mess of a movie that thinks it's being extremely profound and important when it's not even close.  I would never recommend it to anyone, BUT...the soundtrack was pretty awesome, and I can point to a few individual things I kinda dug.  I'm actually kind of glad I saw it.  Regardless, enjoy some Filter!

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

ps - today's sundance movie scores (in order of viewing): I Melt With You (4/10), The Lie (6/10), Terri (7.5/10), Take Shelter (8.5/10), The Oregonian (1/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment