Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Song Of The Day #5 - crying like a baby

Somehow every Pandora or Slacker Radio station I have ever made winds up playing Kate Nash at one point or another.  I don't know what it is, but with every "like", "dislike", "thumbs up", "heart" or "ban" that I enter on my stations, those crazy algorithms eventually decide that I should be listening to Kate Nash.  Sometimes I wonder what that says about me.  But at the end of the day, I'm perfectly OK with it...'cause I dig me some Kate Nash.  Good work, algorithms!

Kate Nash - Later On

ps - i also like lily allen. deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of Lily Allen, did you ever hear that acoustic version she did of B. Spears "Womanizer"? It was actually pretty rad. In fact, I didn't like that song until I heard Lily Allen's version of it.

    ReplyDelete